Acrobat JavaScript to Highlight Text with a Circle

Pour toutes les discussions javascript, jQuery et autres frameworks
Répondre
awakejellied
Messages : 1
Enregistré le : Hier, 06:18

Acrobat JavaScript to Highlight Text with a Circle

Message par awakejellied » Hier, 06:19

Hi everyone,

I'm quite new to JavaScript and Acrobat, so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
I have a PDF form containing two text options: "Boy" and "Girl." What I'd like to achieve is a simple interactive effect: when the user clicks on "Boy," a blue circle should appear around the word. When they click on "Girl," a pink circle should appear around that word instead.
I'm not sure how to set this up using JavaScript in Acrobat. Is there a way to create these circles and display them when the corresponding text is clicked?

Any example code or explanation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Répondre